Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Heart Day to You!

Happy Valentine's Day to you! I have included some pics of this last weeks Valentine's Day parties that took place at the kids' wonderful little school! I am so thankful that they are still all in the same place for this year! It really comes in handy when 2 parties are scheduled 15 minutes apart! Mommy was real busy running from one event to the other. Campbell loved his party, but was a little clingy because he was afraid Mommy was going to leave him there! Emma Cate loves V-Day and as you can see from the pics had a fabulous time at her party! Then there is Chance and he made it very clear that this was not his favorite holiday! He really wasn't that into it because he doesn't like chocolate and it was too mushy!!! I have posted the pics in the order the parties took place...Campbell's was at 9:45 on Wednesday and Emma Cate's was at 10:00. Luckily, Chance's party was not until Thursday!


Num! (Yum!) I love cupcakes!!!
Digging through his bag of goodies! Passing out his valentines!
Campbell made Mary Moo a special glitter Valentine
and asked who his valentine was he always said Moo Moo!

Posing for a picture!
My class!
Holding all of her valentines! She said she felt like a shopping girl!
Let's get into those bags!
Smiling for a Valentine pic!
He enjoyed the chicken nuggets, just not the candy!
Chance and his buddy!
Daddy was able to make it to Chance's party! Yey!

No comments: