It is August and Campbell is now 2 1/2 and I thought it might be a good time to start potty training. As most of you know Campbell has not been our easiest child, so no I did not think that all of sudden things would change and they didn't. We started off doing pretty well with 2 successful tries of both kinds, so I gave hime his 2 Skittles like I did the other kids and he screamed because he thought that his acheivement warranted a whole bag! So the next thing you know the pull-up is off his bottom and on his head and he was saying "hat"? So maybe he isn't our brightest either?! After that I found him in my bathroom playing in the potty and doing a fantastic job of plastering wet toilet paper on the wall. Are we having fun yet? Later I decided to try a different technique by asking him if he wanted to water the grass? So as you can see by the pictures, there is a puddle that he eventually goes to jump in like it is a rain puddle! Oh well, tomorrow is another day and Campbell will still be Campbell, so maybe we will try again when he is at least 5!

Juice always helps this process!

Yeah! I did it and stepped in it, too!!!

I think the concrete needs to be watered instead!

Mommy ruined my fun!

Is this a hat or what?!

Skittle drool is the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment